

Here are 3 of the things that I am most thankful for!! (My Weegie, Speedy Cheetah and Squiggler) I am also thankful for my wonderful husband, my mom, all of my family (cousins, in-laws, aunts, and uncles), my friends, my house and my wonderful, outstanding, super class! I am also so thankful for our Heavenly Father! Thank goodness God loves us no matter what because he is always so good to me and my family and for that I am ever so thankful!Yesterday I had a Thanksgiving celebration in my classroom and it was so cute! We arranged our class so that all the tables were together and we could eat as a "family". We had tableclothes, placemats and namecards. We even made pilgrim hats and indian headbands to wear. The children went around the table to say what they were thankful for...we got family, mom, dad, toys and Mario Brothers! You got to love 5 year olds!!!
Today we celebrated with my favorite aunt and uncle and their family. Something wasn't quiet right and I'm not sure what it was, but I am trying to instill in my kids that Thanksgiving isn't just a day to eat, but a day to say Thank you for all the blessings we have been given. My Cheetah girl said the sweetest thing because she often gets it even when I think I'm not doing my job. Life is good and again for that I am so thankful! Thank you God!

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteRinda