Here's little Miss Squiggler in her Patriotic outfit. She took off the bow and kicked off her shoes and wouldn't stand nicely so I could get a good shot of her! This was the best I could do, but it still shows off her wild personality. We spent a nice day at home. My honey grilled outside. We made potato salad and Weegie baked up a storm. She made brownies using diet coke, they were yummy, cupcakes and banana ice cream that is very good! We went outside and watched the neighbors shoot off fireworks and Squiggler loved it. She is not afraid of anything, which scares the beejeebers out of her dad and I. Weegie has summer school tomorrow so we didn't want to stay out to late and I think that is why we ended up staying home. We were invited to a new place, because my aunt and uncle weren't feeling up to partying. It was still a nice 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment