Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nicknames and Weegie







My father in law had nicknames for all of his children. There was Chula, My DH's name-Boy, Little Girl, The Kid, Princess, Gyro and my mother in law was the Big Ame. My husband has continued the same tradition and our daughters are Weegie, Speedy Cheetah and the Squigler. He nicknamed our newest daughter the first month of her life. It's really cute because he always calls them these names. I have one too! It's Wifa! So I think in posting I will refer to these names too!


This is Weegie! She just turned 13 and yesterday she had a boy walk her to the car, carrying her books! It was really cute and I could tell she liked it. Not sure if she liked him, but she liked the fact that this boy wanted to carry her books. He seems like a nice boy and hopefully she continues on the path of nice guys! Weegie loves to read and write. She keeps a journal that she shares with her bff. She also loves to shop and watch Gossip Girl. She plays the violin and softball. Her favorite teams are U of A and Arizona State. She currently is looking at straight A's on her report card and I think she can do it!!
Tomorrow I'll write about Speedy Cheetah.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE nicknames! Happy that he is carrying on the tradition!

    ReplyDelete