My second daughter just turned 10 years old! Double digits! I can't believe it! She is truly an amazing little girl! From the beginning we could tell how smart she was going to be. She would just study everything and hardly made any sounds, just was taking it all in. She was also very fast and still kind of is too! That is how she got the name Speedy Cheetah or Speed for short. She loves the outdoors like her dad, but then she loves to curl up with a good book to like her mom. She currently goes to a gifted magnet school, loves to write, read and sing. She plays the violin too! Having a new sister has been a big adjustment for her and we are constantly working on it. For 9 1/2 years she has been my baby and I tell her that it doesn't matter how old you are... you are always your mother's baby! She doesn't believe me. She also doesn't believe that a mother has enough room in her heart to love all her children with all her heart. I tell her she will understand when she is a mother someday. She cracks me up because she already has her future kid names picked out...Serendipity, Gypsy and Pixie. I think she is having 3 girls too! Love you my Speedy Cheetah girl!
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment