Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Baby is 6 months!










Oh my how time flies! Today the Squiggler is 6 months and I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday she was born and now she is 1/2 a year old! Wow! When I was single and had no kids, I use to think that time just dragged on, but as soon as I had kids I just want time to freeze and I want to enjoy my kids!! Each minute with them is so precious and I just want to hold it a little longer! Today we took Squiggler to JCP to have her picture taken. She was tired and decided not to take a morning nap. Well you know how that goes.... she got a little crabby, but we still managed to take a few cute ones. I'm not sure if they will come out, but I will try.


Squiggler 6 months
  • You are almost sitting up and love to stand up.
  • You eat rice cereal for breakfast and vegetables for dinner. (You like sweet potatoes best.)
  • Today you had pears for the first time.
  • You can almost roll over, but not quite.
  • You love to talk to your sisters and have gab sessions with them in the back.
  • Speedy Cheetah says that you think the world is a giant lollipop because you put lick everything!
  • You love to screech and yell and get all excited when you do it.
  • Your hair is changing and grandma thinks it's getting curlier! Oh no!
  • You love people and hate to be alone.
  • You love the dog and laugh everytime he gets near you.
  • You don't love your swing inside, your door jumpy or vibrating chair.
  • You do love to be outside in your swing or just sitting outside.


You really are such a blessing to our family and we are so glad that God gave you to us and vice a versa! Thank you God...for my mommy, my daddy, my sisters, my grandma, my doggy and for me! That's what we pray every morning!

I love you so much my princesa!

1 comment: