Happy July everyone! I can't believe that it is July 1st already! Today was just another leisurely day at the Palace, but it was also the birthday of my Great Aunt. Today my Tia turned 91 years young! My mother, Squiggler and I went to her house to celebrate the day with her. Some of my Tia's kids were there as well as grandchildren and a great grandchild. My Tia has 7 children in total and I found out today that she was about 19 when she had her first child and 40 when she had her last. My Tia is such a WONDERFUL person and she still drives. She looks fantastic and I hope to be even a fraction of the kind of person that she is...so kind, caring and loving to everyone! The Squiggler had beans from the olla today for the first time. (My Tia made them.)

Me, My Tia and the Squiggler

The Squiggler and her big cousin with the same name!
No comments:
Post a Comment