Friday, July 24, 2009

One Year Ago!



Wow! It's been a year since we found out that we were going to have another Princess!! With our first two children, my DH and I didn't want to find out if the baby was a boy or a girl. We wanted to be surprised and I figured it would give me an incentive to push that baby out! :) Well since there is a 9 1/2 year difference I figured we should find out. All 3 of my pregnancies were very different and I was shaped different for all 3 also. You know how they say that if you are shaped like a basketball then you are having a boy or if you can't tell someone is pregnant then maybe it is a girl. Well I heard them all and they were only 50% true because your chances are 50-50 to begin with!



We couldn't have been happier and it really was a blessing to find out because we had so many friends and family that wanted to help us! We were blessed with 4 showers!!! Oh my! I couldn't even begin to explain how blessed we felt! I can't even think of another worthier word, but blessed!!! We were given so many wonderful things for our Squiggler and to this day we continue to feel all the love and good wishes that people have bestowed on us. God doesn't make mistakes. We might not now the why or the how come, but someday it will all be revealed to us. We just need to say thank you and know that He is with us always!


No comments:

Post a Comment