Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Squiggler is 1!



Oh my! Where does the time go? Our little Squiggler is 1 years old today! Earlier I blogged about her birthstory, but now I want to write about her and all the things that she has learned this month. She has just grown by leaps and bounds this last year and I just can't believe how time flies! It's just like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital!


  • Shew can crawl really fast and explore all over the house!
  • She has 3 teeth all on the bottom, none on the top.
  • She loves to dance and sways her little head to the music.
  • She says Hi Dad!, mom, bow wow and baby really clearly.
  • She loves to get my cell phone and puts it behind her head.
  • She can stand and has even taken some steps, but has not started to walk on her own yet.
  • She loves boys and loves to flirt.
  • She loves to eat beans and rice!
  • She got her first pair of real shoes and wants to take off in them.
  • She loved wearing a princess crown for her birthday and did not try to take it off once.
  • She loves to hang out with her sisters and just talks and talks to them.
  • She loves to be outside.
  • She loves our dog and doesn't watch much tv except the other day she wanted to see Beverly Hill Chihuahuas.




Tomorrow she goes to the doctors for her check up and shots. I will post her stats because I am so interested to see how much she weighs. She currently wears a size 3 1/2 shoe and can still fit in her 9 months clothes except for length 12 months looks better. We were so blessed and she got a lot of clothes for her birthday so we are set for the winter. Tomorrow I will try to post about her birthday party.






We love you so much Squiggler! You are such a blessing to us and mommy firmly believes that God sent you to us! Thank you God!






































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment