He is Risen! Alleluia! Today is the most holiest of days in the Catholic church and I have never missed an Easter Sunday at church, until today! Doesn't the Squiggler look sooooo cute! You would have never know looking at this pix that she woke up at 4 am vomiting and not being able to keep anything down. She has never been sick like this before and it surprised not only her, but my husband and I too! From 4 am until 6 am, she was so sick and while my husband and family went to church, she and I stayed home while she slept. 20 minutes after taking these pictures, she got sick all over again and my new dress (the only new thing I have bought myself in a year) was not to be worn out of the house, but straight into the dirty clothes!

Even though she was sick, I think she over all still had a good day. We went to my favorite aunt and uncles house to celebrate with my family and she was stuck to me like glue all day! She followed me while we were trying to hide the Easter eggs for Speedy Cheetah and my little nieces and nephews. She kept picking up the eggs and throwing them over this little ledge that my aunt and uncle have in their backyard. It was funny like if she was trying to hide the eggs too. She had no interest in them and putting them in her basket (we didn't have her basket) but kept throwing them back!

I love her smile in this picture with me and my hubby! He was such a trooper today and kept saying he had forgotten what to do when a baby gets sick! He was pretty funny to watch now that I think about it. He wanted her to throw up in the bucket. Yeah right!

Here is my beautiful family! These are my greatest gifts and blessings! I think my daughters are all so beautiful! Weegie is getting her braces off in 2 weeks and this summer, Speedy is getting hers on. (She's not happy about that.) We all had our hair done, but it's a little harder to see on my girls. Weegie cut hers shorter then she has ever worn it in her life! It's to her shoulders and still really pretty. Speedy had hers made real straight!! She needs to make sure she takes the tangles out every day! This week we find out if Weegie is getting into the high school of her choice or is going to be put on the waiting list. I hope she gets in because she has kept up a 4.0 grade point average and would do really well at this school. It's a lottery so we can only hope! I hope you had a glorious Easter!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment