Sunday, February 20, 2011

Movie Time!


Today we took Squiggler to the movies for the 2nd time in her life! We went to go see Tangled at the $3 theater and she loved it! She really paid attention to most of the movie, but did get a little tired at the end and wanted to snuggle on my lap. She enjoyed her popcorn and was quiet during the movie. I'm so glad we were able to take her and spend the day with her "Grandma". (A dear friend of ours that doens't have any grandchildren of her own.)
At the end of the movie "Grandma" surprised her with the lithographs to the movie and said she reserved her a copy when it comes out in March. At the end of the movie Squiggler said, "Again?" I told her she would have to wait until next month, but then she can see it again and again and again. So glad we got to share this day with "Grandma". She really loves Squiggler and Squiggler gets all excited when she sees her.
PS: This is my first actual post since the start of the New Year. I have had so much to blog, but just not time to do it! So I might post some older stuff just to feel in the gaps.





1 comment: