Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Well we have been so busy here in our casita! This is my first post in a long time! I love the above picture of Squiggler because this what she jumps into on our trips to the market. I have been so busy that I can't even tell y0u the last time that I went to the market. My honey and I had a ritual of going together every Sunday, but now my Sundays are filled with lots of teens at my house.

In the past month we took the family to see a baseball game at my honey's alma mater. They aren't doing so well, but it's a great place to take everyone. Especially the Squiggler! She liked running around like a crazy baby. Just recently she has turned into a wild child! I even bought her a shirt that says that. She is just amazing and so smart, but that has also caused those T E R R I B L E twos to come into our house. I can not believe some of the things she says and does. It's actually kind of funny, but of course we can't let her know that. She definately has her own mind and her own body!



My oldest is having a big milestone in her life and we are very excited! So every Sunday we have about 20 teens at our house practicing a waltz. Too cute! There is of course drama that is going along with this and kids that don't show up. I really hope everything goes well and they do a great job!























1 comment:

  1. Great to see you post again! We r looking forward to our trip south for the Big Event. Which (of the oh-so-many) Alma Maters are you referring to?
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete