Well now that 2011 is coming to an end and it's time to talk about our Top 10 items for the year! These are in no particular order, but if you ask Weegie she will tell you that her's is number one! LOL! That crazy Weegie!

My honey and I have celebrated 15 years of marriage! That is a wonderful and amazing thing! I always prayed for such a wonderful man and God gave me this great guy! God is good all the time and really listens to our prayers!

Speedy Cheetah made the Musical Production group at her school! It was a big honor, her first choice and she is loving it! She is doing outstanding and has found another outlet for her creative side. This is a big thing because she does so well academically and needed to be challenged in another way!

Weegie doing well in 10th grade and going to her first big dance! Homecoming! Her team won, she danced the night away and had a great time! She is becoming such a wonderful young lady and we are so proud of her. She loves going to church and serving her community!

Seeing my cousin RockBottom after 3 years! This guy here means so much to me and to have lost him for a short while was just devastating! I pray that he comes home soon and realizes how loved he is by all of us! He is also such a wonderful guy, but for some reason has decided to distance himself from our familia for a while. It was great to see him twice this year and I hope he keeps coming around!

Squiggler growing so much this year! She got on rides all by herself at our annual fiesta, she can float in the pool and can kind of swim on her own. Talking and singing up a storm! She brings such joy to our life!

Speedy Cheetah performing in public with her singing group and getting her first solo! She knocks it out of the park each time she performs and is an excellent singer!! There is nothing this girl can't do!!!

Squiggler started dance lessons! She is taking tap/ballet once a week and she loves it. She is the youngest in the class and you can tell! Her teacher has a lot of patience with her! Thank goodness!

Weegie turned 15 and had her Quinceanera! It was her special day and she thanks us constantly for the day she was a true princess! She says it was the best day of her life and that it was perfect! That makes me so happy! She is such a beautiful girl inside and out!

Our trip to Disneyland. My girls and I went by ourselves and we had such a great time! I love being at Disney. It doesn't matter how many rides I get on, but I just love being there! It really is such a special place and I loved sharing it with my girls! Squiggler really loved it and remembers her trip!

My favorite aunt and uncle celebrating 40 years of marriage! They have had their ups and downs, but true love always prevails! They met when they were 13 and got married at 20. They both retired this year and are still in love even after spending all day together these last couple of months! They taught me what it takes to have a wonderful family and I am constantly learning from them! Here's to 40 more!
I told my honey I would mention some honorable mentions, but didn't have pictures to go with these...his health is better and he had his surgery! He is always feeling so much better! Weegie becoming quiet the baker and baking up a storm this holiday season! Both girls doing well academically and on their state test scores! My honey's school going up 82 points on their API and hitting over 800! My donorschoose project getting fully funded! What a great year it has been! We are so blessed and look forward to a wonderful 2012 also filled with the love of God and more blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment