
Well first and foremost I want to say that 2012 has started off as a fantastic year!! The first day of the year we went to my aunt and uncle's for our annual little potluck. We ate so much yummy food and my honey felt well enough to go. Yay! On the 2nd it was my favorite aunt's birthday and I wanted to do some cleaning. My older girls took the Squiggler to lunch and to the park. (Love my girls!) While I was cleaning I found something I thought was lost forever!! I was so overjoyed and couldn't believe it!!! The item wasn't an expensive item, but it had sentimental value that meant so much to me! Later that day we had realized that Squiggler had lost one of her new earrings! Guess what?? We found it too! I just couldn't believe it! For both items I had prayed to St. Anthony and he never fails to help me, but I really did think there was no way for the first item. Just goes to show you to never lose Faith!!! Third, but not least I came home today and found out that my 2nd project on donorschoose had been fully funded! My students are going to be so excited! I'm thinking of putting up one more project before the funding is over through the Wasserman Foundation.Okay now back to today's post and my mommy/daughter date with Weegie! Today we were able to go to the movies and see New Year's Eve. We loved it! It is such a cute movie and we share a love for chick flicks! We ate popcorn, diet coke and junior mints. There was a big group of kids there to see the Chipmunks and they were all in line in front of us buying popcorn and such. Well two kids didn't have any money to buy treats and the counselor was going to get them something. I know how it is to buy things for your students so they don't feel left out. I handed her some money and told her to use it on the kids. She was very appreciative and said I didn't have to. I told her I know, but I wanted to. After the movie the Weegie and I went out to lunch and then dessert. We had a great time together and I was so glad to spend the day with just her. Tomorrow is Speedy Cheetah's turn! We won't be home until late so I won't be posting tomorrow night probably.

What a great post today (I loved the year end review, too). I think God blesses you because you have such a good heart - so nice of you to help the other counselor out!
ReplyDeleteRinda