We were able to tour the entire boat and learn a lot about Navy ships and they way the Sailors live. Weegie and Speedy really enjoyed it and took a lot of pictures. Squiggler didn't enjoy it as much, so I didn't get as many pictures since I was watching her so much. It was a great way to spend the day as a family. There were quiet a few people there and the boat has only been there for a few months. They are hoping to pick up on attendance. Afterwards we went to eat lunch at Ports O Call at a restraunt that one of my honey's friends recommended. We were very hungry at this time and the food was absolutely scrumptious and they gave big portions. We all shared everyone's meal. This may sound crazy, but that is one thing I love about my little family, we always share our food and taste everyone's meal. It's a great way to taste a lot of different food. (I have cousins that do not share food and so I'm glad we do.)
We walked around a bit and Squiggler wanted to ride on the little rides they had. I love the outfit she is wearing! She is such a fashionista! Hello Kitty, Leopard, boots and shades! What more could a girl ask for?
I love my life!.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment