Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love! Love! Love!

I am so loving our custom illustrated picture done by Katie Moon! She is so talented and made my family even more beautiful then I could have possibly imagined! I had heard about Katie and oohmoon through Lindsay Teague Moreno and when I saw hers, I knew I had to have one too! I really wanted to just capture time right now and freeze it! My girls are at the perfect ages right now and I know it a couple of years our family will be changing! Weegie is a junior, Speedy is almost in high school and Squiggler will be in Kindergarten!

Katie did a fantastic job capturing our family and our love for each other! The girls love it and so does my honey! I have big plans for this picture in our house! Thanks Katie and to my mom for helping me get this! It's my birthday/Christmas/lots of presents for the next year gift! LOL! I also feel so Blessed and fortunate because Katie will no longer be doing these types of illustrations. So glad I met her before she stopped! God is good all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment