Saturday, March 6, 2010

Squiggler is 15 months!

Oh my! Our littlest Princess is 15 months now! I took her to her photo shoot and now that she is mobile she made us work for our money! She is so funny! She really is such a ham and loves taking pictures, but she doesn't want to stay in one place! She kept walking towards me or the photographer. The photographer said this might be the last month we can get pictures for a while since she doesn't want to stand still. LOL! I hope not, but we will see? I was hoping to get pictures of her and her sisters for Easter!
There is so much to say this month because so much of her little personality is coming out!!! She loves to copy her big sisters and loves purses, bracelets, hats and shoes. I think she takes after me and Weegie right now. Oh yeah and she is always pretending to be on the phone, that is why the cell phone is in some of the pictures. I really wanted one of her talking on it, but we didn't get that one today. Oh well!


This one here has her dancing. She loves to dance! We just put some music on for her and she started bopping up and down to the beat! I tell my husband that it comes from my side of the family! We love to dance!!! I have the fondest memories of my family throwing back the couch and just dancing the night away in the living room at my grandfather's house! We don't have speakers for our stereo anymore so I really need to bring the music back into our house. Everyone has an ipod and with that you don't share the music as much!

Well on to my list of Squiggler at 15 months:
  • You weigh a little over 20 pounds and we turned your carseat around last month at 14 months. You love it because you can see everything! Daddy and I debated, but it was the best thing for you!
  • You are now in a size 3 diaper and wear a size 12 clothes. You are long so some pants are short on you, but too skinny to wear size 18 things!
  • You wear a size 4 in shoes or a 9-12 in Pedipeds, but I think it is going to be time for you to go in a bigger shoe size.
  • You are such a girly girl! You love purses and steal Speedy Cheetah's all the time! You steal Weegie's bracelets and you love shoes and hats! You are such the fashionista!
  • You repeat so many words and now know what go means and head towards the door. You love to go places too and are so well behaved. You say sisters, boots, mom. dad. ga, wow wow (dog), wa wa (water), bird, ball and so many more that I can't think of right now.
  • You love to dance and whenever you hear music you start moving!
  • Your favorite show is Sid the Science guy in Spanish. He dances a lot and you do too!
  • You started walking on Valentines Day and there is no stopping you now. In fact, you want to run and often end up falling because you don't know how to run yet!
  • You like climbing things and riding around in your push bike. You like to push the bike too.
  • You love to eat meat! You are just like Weegie!
  • You are a great fruit eater too and love oranges and apples.
  • You have to have us read to you everyday and your favorite books are Clifford (Where's the Doggie?), Brown Bear Brown Bear ( You love the black sheep for some reason), Teletubbies (The Boom Boom Dance) and a book in English and Spanish called Let's Go!
  • You cry when mommy and daddy go to work, and get so excited when we come home!!
  • You know how to love your babies and hug them and kiss them! You are so loving!
You are such a sweetie pie and we get compliments about you all the time! You know how to behave and you love people, especially boys! You are such a flirt! You growing so quickly and we love every stage so far, but wow it is all happening so fast!!! You are wanting to be a big girl like your sisters, but I just want to hold on to your babyness for a little longer! I love to hold onto you and just inhale you! I can't believe how fast time flies when you have kids! Your sisters are 13 and 10 and it was just like yesterday that they were your age! You are just a ray of sunshine and have us laughing and smiling each day! You are so playful and loving!!! I am so grateful that God chose us to be your family! You are such a gift and we have been so blessed!!!! I think we have a wonderful family and while we often make mistakes (raising teenagers is not easy!) you are such a wonderful addition to it! Everyone always says what a happy baby you are and you are!! I hope you always know how loved you are!! Thank you God!




3 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Clara wants to know if you can send her one of them.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Clara to let me know which ones she wants and I will send them when I get them. I think I only bought a couple of wallets, but I bought some 3 1/2 by 5. I have so many pictures and always want to give them away, but feel funny saying, "Do you want a picture of my baby?" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 1st one is too funny!!!! Love all the pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete