
Our oldest Princess has officially started high school. Today was her first day and I had the pleasure of taking her to school and picking her up. Thankfully she doesn't mind that I bug her to take pictures!

I dropped her off at around 7:30 and she quickly found her friends. She is taking Geography, Spanish, Biology, PE, English and Algebra. She has all Honor classes and will have a pretty heavy workload because she is in SAS.

She said her day was good and has some of her friends in her classes. We picked her up and took her for a treat. She picked Menchie's. She said that she got all her books today and stored them in her locker. She told her dad that he would like the Biology teacher because he likes Jazz like him. She also told us a funny story about his name. Tommy Thomas or something like that?

I can't believe that this day is here and my baby is in high school. I remember taking her to pre-school and she cried!!!! I felt so guilty! She didn't cry, but I shed some tears. She was excited and is very happy to be back at school. Go Highlanders!
Wow! Good luck to her - I'm sure she'll do great! Clara likes her outfit. She thinks they bought those jeans together.
ReplyDeleteRinda