Squiggler is 20 Months! Wow does time fly! She is closer to 2, but I tell everyone that she is 1 going on 12! This girl is sooo funny and a little spoiled! She has had the luxury of having us home all summer and she is not going to like it when school starts again. I think she can sense it because she has been kind of clingy lately. She is talking up a storm and puts little phrases together like, "Pipe down Woody!" or "More grapes please?" She is so cute! I love this first picture of her because of her smile!
She loves to climb and run! She is always scaring me because I think she is going to hurt herself! Sometimes she does, but that's how they learn right? I love her little voice and have to remember to record her saying some of the cute things that she says. She still loves shoes with a passion and I was able to get her some cute boots off of ebay for good prices. She is set in the boots department!
She loves to sing and dance too! She hears songs in the car and she says "Song!" meaning that she likes it a lot! She still wears a 12 months and I can put some 18 months on her. I can't put 18 month pants on her or they fall down her behind when she walks. Its really funny! She outgrew her size 5 shoes and we have moved on to size 6, but all shoes are different and some size 6 are too big. Oh well! She will grow into them. This past month you went to Arizona, the beach for the first time and took swimming lessons! You are really dark right now because of all your swimming!
At the studio we had the new photographer and she was okay, but not great. I spent the least amount of money I ever have on pictures and the other girl who has worked there for a while and knows me was in shock! I laughed! I know for sure that I am going to do this until she is 2. Then I will just do it for special occasions like Easter, Christmas and maybe in June because she will be 1/2 years old.- You weigh about 22 pounds and seem the same height.
- You wear a size 6 shoe and size 3 diaper.
- You love to sing and talk on the phone.
- You love your dog and most other dogs too.
- You love to push your doll Polly around and say "Oh baby! Oh baby!" (I think you are trying to comfort her.)
- You don't want to be in your stroller at the mall anymore. You like to walk on your own and drag a shopping bag around with you. People always comment on how cute you are.
- You are a big time flirt still!
- You love to watch other kids and call all kids 3 and under a baby.
- You really like to brush your teeth. I hope that lasts!
- You hate to have your hair combed, but like to wear hats and headbands with flowers.
- You behave really well in church! I hope that lasts too!
- You count to 6 and recognize when there are 2 of something.
- You like to write and color.
- You love to read and watch Sid, Curious George and Martha Speaks on PBS.
- You blow kisses and wave bye without being prompted.
- You say Bless You when someone sneezes all on your own.
- You still ask to see Mamma Mia everyday!!!!
- You say cute when you see something cute like a baby or something pretty when you see something pretty. It's funny because you said Weegie's pedi was pretty.
- You are so smart and loving!!!
We love you so much Squiggler!!! Thank you God! Amen! (You like to say that too!)
PS: Your photos were taken on the 8th of the month because we were at the beach on the 6th!


Love the fourth one with her looking up.
ReplyDeleteRinda