
For some reason this picture will not go the right way. Oh well! Today was a cool day because my oldest daughter and I were invited to Clinique for a free facial. Well, when we got there it wasn't just a facial, but a make over and manicure too! We are very good Clinique customers and don't buy all the time, but we have learned to buy wisely and they always remember us. We have our favorite girl, Natalie, she is the best and the one that invited us! We also have a new 2nd favorite, Meagan, and really like all the ladies there! We started with our facials, followed with parrafin waxes on our hands, then make overs with the polish and nail design last. We had such a great time, met some other great customers and learned a thing or two. We were there 2 hours and it didn't even seem that long.

Meagan did Weegie's makeup and she did a fabulous job! These pictures do it no justice! It was so pretty and natural and made her eyes pop!!! Weegie loves make up and I told her she should experiment more with it and on her friends! Maybe I will let her experiment on me too! LOL! Afterwards we went to CPK and had a delicious lunch!!! It was great and so relaxing!

My honey and I also had a date night! We decided to go out to dinner since I was all dolled up. LOL! Why waste good make up. We had a yummy meal at Sisley in Valencia. They treated us really well. He had Linguini and clams while I had chicken with goat cheese! Oh my! To die for! We also had dessert, flourless chocolate cake, that I would definately want to eat again. Afterwards we walked around and my honey bought a new shirt and I bought Squiggler a new dress! Too cute and I can't wait to take her picture in it. LOL! Blogger just ate my post! Good thing I saved it! Speedy Cheetah has auditions this week for her choice of study for the next two years! I sooo hope she gets her first choice. She is extremely talented and she is a hard worker! We only have 15 more days of school and Weegie is already done! My plan is to blog more and fill in the things I started, but haven't finished. I am so ready for summer!!!!!
I am also sooo ready for summer, but I still have grading to finish. Good luck to Speedy Cheetah on the auditions!n Will get back to you soon on dates for Clara, but it'll be around the third week of July.
ReplyDeleteRinda