Monday, May 16, 2011

Mis Quince Photo Shoot

What a day! We started by going to church early this morning, coming home, taking Weegie to get her hair done, going to Costco, coming home, 2 hour dance practice, getting make up done, change clothes, run to the park, take pictures, run back to the dress shop, get new clothes, go back to the park, take more pictures, run back to the dress shop, change clothes one more time, run to church, deliver passes and then finally home! Today Weegie had her reception picture photo shoot and she looked amazing!!!! I would post a picture, but I'm waiting until after the quince. She was going to dress casual, but then Anna, the dress shop owner said she could borrow her cheetah top. We had no idea what she was talking about. She told Cynthia to take her black skirt and so she did. It turned out that she let Weegie borrow a purple zebra top with bling. It was beautiful and looked incredibley sexy with the black skirt and heels. The photographer liked it, but he wanted the skirt to go with the top so asked us to go back to the shop and get it. At first Anna didn't want us to borrow it, but then she gave in. (She actually owed me one or two favors so.....) The look was even more amazing!!! The photographer got some great, great, great shots! I got one amazing one with my little camera too! So basically for her quince my daughter got to wear 3 amazing dresses. She really loved this dress, but is going more traditional with her main dress. I will post after the Quince. My baby looked so grown up and it made me so teary eyed. I can't imagine how I am going to be on Friday! She is so excited and I pray that it is everything that she dreams of!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment