Today the Squiggler turned 4! I can't believe that my baby is 4 already! She is such a little girl and so sassy! She makes us laugh everyday and we can't believe how much energy she has! She is so smart and we love her so much! My husband and I both took the day off from school today so we could spend it with her. She got to sleep in until 8:30 and when she woke up we were both there! She was so happy! We made breakfast and then got her ready for school!
She had a very special dress for today, it was pink and frilly, just like she likes them! We took her to school and it was her teacher's birthday too! How special! We ran around and got things for her party then we picked up her special pink cupcakes! Her teacher loves celebrations and so we took lunch for the entire class! She wanted pizza, carrots, ranch dressing, juice and pink cupcakes. The kids loved it and they are so small that they only eat one slice of pizza. Most kids don't like cupcakes and only eat the frosting. Some kids in her class also brought her presents. She got a Mr. Potato head, princess cups, markers and paper, a drawing set, barrettes, and a stuffed parrot with a pink blanket. She was so happy!
After school we came home and got ready to go have her picture taken. We got there early so we got to see Santa Claus! It has been the same Santa for the past 5 years of her life and I shared with him her first picture. He gave her a coloring book and a stuffed reindeer. He was really good to her and we were the only ones there. We get to have breakfast with him in a couple of weeks too! This picture was taken 2 weeks ago,but I love it!!! It captures her perfectly. We got some great shots of her today too, but not a lot because there were two little girls distracting her during her shoot. The mother wasn't even watching her kids and they came in to see Squiggler so of course she wanted to talk to them. We then went to Target so she could pick a toy and I was able to get my Kinder students a nice present too! I was so happy! She picked a Barbie and the Popstar Play thing. It came with two little dolls and she really likes it. (She asked Santa for the DVD for Christmas.) Afterwards we came home and I ran to Speedy Cheetahs concert to hear her sing. She was great! When I came home I expected her to be asleep. She wasn't, but her daddy was! LOL! We will have cake and ice cream tomorrow because it was just too late. I just wanted to blog today and capture what we did! We love you so much Squiggler! You have blessed our lives in ways we never knew possible! You bring so much happiness to us and we can't believe how fast you are growing! You are so sweet, polite and loving! You have a mischievous side too! You like school and love all your teachers! I will blog more about you tomorrow and hopefully share your Santa picture!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


What a great recap of your day - she is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteRinda