I love this picture! It was a great Mother's Day and I don't think I would have changed anything! We got up this morning and went to church. My mother and I then went to the Moose Lodge to have Mother's Day brunch! Two old friends from high school catered and it was great! I would have never in a million years expected those two guys to become chefs, open their own restaurant and catering business. Afterwards my mom and I went to the movies to see Big Wedding. I loved it! Then we went to the mall, Target and Starbucks. We came home to a beautiful dinner, and gifts. I got exactly what I asked for and my mom seemed very pleased with her gifts too! It was a nice warm day just like I like them. I love these girls and I am so glad that I am a mom. It is is the best job in the world and they are my most glorious blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment