Thursday, May 2, 2013

Happy 14th Birthday Baby Girl!

Today is Speedy Cheetah's birthday! She's been so busy that she says she actually forgot her birthday was coming up when I reminded her on Tuesday! She had school, CST testing, practice and then we went out to eat at her favorite place, Soup Plantation.She is getting a new phone for her birthday, but it's not here yet. She is also going to Magic Mountain this Saturday to compete and she just came back from Chicago for four days. I think so far this has been a good birthday for her. She is excited to be starting high school in the fall, but will miss her friends from middle school. (She is the only one from her class going to her new high school) I know this little girl will do great things in her life! She always had a special bond with her paternal grandpa and I have no doubt he is looking over her and guiding her every step! He would be so proud of her and her philosophical ways! Love you Speedy Cheetah!

1 comment:

  1. She is such an amazing kid! We took Henry out to dinner last night with his Godparents and his girlfriend. May is such a great birthday month.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete