Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! (Round 2)

 Happy 17th Birthday to our oldest Princess! On Thursday she had her birthday and celebrated at school with a bunch of goodies from her friends! She received cookies, make up, clothes and lots of cards. She asked her daddy to make her chicken parmesan and she went to dance class! (She didn't want to miss her class because her recital is coming up!) On Friday, I picked her and her besties up and dropped them off at the mall. They went to see Gatsby since they had just finished the book and out to dinner. They also went to Starbucks which we also did the day before, but that turned into a fiasco.  My Starbucks totally let me down, but that is another story! It all turned out to be okay because I did end up with a lot of free drinks! They had a great time!
 On Saturday, we went shopping in the morning and she bought a formal dress for a really great price and now has something to wear to her many dances she has next year! She took her lifelong bestie to the game with her and they had a blast! I'm so glad she had a great birthday and she still has more presents coming, just not yet. (Her sister does too) I love you baby girl! You make me a better person and I'm so glad that I'm your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment