I know I ignore my blog a lot now, and my girls are always asking me why I haven't put their latest achievements on it, but today I wanted to make sure I blogged about Squiggler's 5th birthday. 5 years ago, this little princess was born! I can't believe that 5 years have gone by!
Festivities actually started yesterday at her preschool class. I took lunch for everyone and we passed out cupcakes and sang to her. She shares a birthday with her teacher! She was a little confused because it wasn't her real birthday. She kept saying she wasn't going to be 5 until December. LOL! I guess she doesn't know it is December!
She received some presents from her classmates. She got a Build a Bear toy, a Princess drawing toy, a frame, a Barbie, and a memory game. We had pizza, carrots with ranch and fruit punch. (Her favorites!) Then we had cupcakes and I had Angry Bird rings and Princess rings for the students. We then passed out goodie bags to everyone! Some may wonder why I did so much, but it's because next year she will be in Kindergarten and I can't do these fun things at school anymore.
The bottom picture is a sneak peek from her photo shoot at JCP today. I like going there and have gone there since she was a little less then 2 weeks old. Today I had to run to work to do some last minute things for the sub, but when I got home she was already awake. We watched Disney Jr. for a while and then got ready to go. Her appointment was at 10 and we were the first ones there. After her session, we picked pictures and then went to get her cinnamon sticks. Afterwards we decided to go see Frozen. It was the perfect time to go because there was only 2 other small groups there and I didn't have to worry about someone bothering her or her bothering someone else. The movie was great and she said she can't wait to buy it on DVD.
We then went to the Disney store and to Macy's. Lastly we went to see her friend, Santa Claus at the mall. She first met this Santa when she was two weeks old and she has never been afraid of him. She is fearless! He is such a good Santa, always trying to find out a little about each child before they sit on his lap. She couldn't remember what she wanted so she made me tell him. LOL!
We then went to Target so she could pick out a present. She picked a Butterfly Barbie, dress up shoes and a necklace and crown from Ariel and Belle. We then went to go pick up her sisters from school and I thought she was going to fall asleep, but she didn't. (She was little Miss Cranky Birthday girl after that.) We came home and had her favorite meal of rice, beans and carnitas. We also had birthday cake and sang to her. She love the Family Birthday song! I love this picture because she is just beaming!
Happy Birthday Little Princess! Even though you may not remember this birthday, I will and how we spent it together! I love you so much and Thank God for blessing me with you and your sisters! Love you to the moon and back a gazillion times!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment