Today is Christmas and it is a day filled with lots of love, family, Baby Jesus and a time for giving! When you have kids Christmas takes on a whole new meaning! It's more about the kids and trying to find a balance for them. Above is this years Christmas card. I really have a lot of fun making them, but this year I had to work to the 20th and then my friend, Mirna, passed away and so I almost didn't get them sent out. I'm glad I did. I love them and they really capture our year!
My girls in their new jammies. This has also become a tradition and it almost didn't happen again. Luckily I was able to take the older two out and find something they both liked and on sale! The little one is easy to shop for still and likes mommy's taste in clothes and outfits. My older dd would have a heart attack if she knew I posted a picture of her with no make up. I think she is just as beautiful without it, but she would not agree.
Here is my honey with his brothers and sisters. They are in order from oldest girl to youngest girl and oldest boy to youngest boy. I'm so glad we took time to take pictures! It was great to have everyone together this year! We always have a good time and thanks to my SIL we have a new tradition of Family Jeopardy. It is hilarious, fun and we learn a lot too!
My honey with his baby brothers and just messing around! Everyone gets a long great and I really think we enjoy each other's company. Unfortunately we do not get together as often as we should. Family is very important and I'm glad that my girls get to see that. We often spend more time with my family, but I don't have any brothers or sisters so it's not quiet the same.
Here we are with the spouses and then the whole clan! I have some pretty amazing in laws and one thing is for certain....they can cook! We had prime rib, baked potatoes, brussel sprouts, creamed corn, fresh homemade bread, wine, and lots of dessert!!!
The cousins posed for a picture too! I don't think they have taken a picture together like this in a long time! My daughters and nieces are all so beautiful and my nephew is quite the handsome young man.
Here is our family picture! So grateful for my sister in law, A, to take it for us! I love it! We are all looking and smiling! We had a great Christmas, went to church as a family yesterday, and came home to a dinner of tamales, mole, rice and beans. The little one wouldn't go to sleep until like 11:00 so she didn't wake up on Christmas until about 9:00 am. I think my girls would say they had a good Christmas. I got a ring with three stones, representing each of my girls, and two special coins with Mickey and Minnie on them. (My honey knows me pretty well.) Thank you God for sending us your son, Jesus, to us! He is the greatest gift of all time!
Park City Utah
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment