
This little face is one of my simple pleasures. Especially this cheesy smile of hers. She is such a ham! I can't wait to get home each day just to squeeze and hug her!
The smell of the Squiggler! Her scent is such a sweet smell and I love to put my face in her neck and just inhale!

The sound of my daughter playing the violin is also one of my simple pleasures lately. She is getting really good and she has some favorites that I just love to hear when she is practicing. I hope she always keeps it up!
Another simple pleasure from the Weegie is when she calls me "Mommy." Now that she is older she doesn't do it as much, but when she does...that is music to my ears!
A simple pleasure from the Speedy Cheetah is her sweet hugs! She is such a loving child and her hugs always melt my troubles away!Eating her cooking is another! She is quiet the little cook and loves to make simple recipes for her family.
Here are a few more simple pleasures that always brighten my day!
Diet coke from McDonalds.
A warm comforter on the bed on a cold day.
Snuggling in the arms of my love! Taking a nap together is a bonus!
A text or email from a good friend always brightens my day.
Finding money in the most unexepected places. (Like a coat pocket.)
People remembering my birthday!
The sun warming my soul on a beautiful day! (I am a lizard)
My class telling me that they love coming to school.
Chips and salsa with a good friend !
Those are just some that come to mind right now, but I'm sure I will think of more in the coming days! I like thinking of this because it reminds me of the blessings we have each and everyday!

No comments:
Post a Comment