There was a lot of chick flicks on today and yesterday Sophia from SentimentsbySophia posted her favorite romantic movies. I thought that was a cute idea and told my daughters about it. My oldest picked her five and here they are in no particular order:
- Juno
- Nick and Nora's Infinitie Play List
- Twilight
- New Moon
- Sex and the City (Yes she has seen this movie, but only with me and I make her leave the room or fast forward in certain parts. We've also have had the talk and she was there when her baby sister was born. I think we have pretty good communication and I don't want her to hide things from me, but feel like she can come talk to me.)
My movies are: (in no particular order)
- Mr. Wonderful
- While You Were Sleeping
- Sleepless in Seattle
- You've Got Mail
- When Harry Met Sally
- Mystic Pizza
- Someone Like You
- Love Actually
- Serendipidity
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
I am a hopeless romantic and LOVE chick flicks! My daughter Weegie likes them too. She was surprised that I didn't put Pretty Woman, Sex and the City or Sweet Home Alabama because I watch those a lot too, but these are my all time favorites!
I had also wanted to post a really cute project that I made at work for my students, but I left it at school so it is going to have to wait until later. It's really cute and I made one for myself. Oh and very easy too!

So fun to hear what you have been up to! We're spending Valentine's Day up here in Lake Tahoe. I've been sick (pneumonia), so haven't been up to skiing. Paul doesn't ski since he broke his leg. Luckily, we're with another family, so the kids have been skiing with them.
ReplyDeleteRinda