Saturday, February 6, 2010

Squiggler is 14 months!







My Princess Squiggler is 14 months old and I of course took her to have her picture taken again! I couldn't help myself, because I really wanted Valentine pictures taken of her! I bought her this cute little red coat on clearance right after Christmas and knew it would be perfect for today! I also got her the little hats off of ebay. Isn't she a doll? I can't wait for her to wear these outfits next weekend to church.


This girl is such a ham and loves to take pictures. At first she was real smiley, but she didn't take a morning nap, so then after about 10 minutes she got real fussy and we had to work for pictures in the kiss me, hug me shirt. She has really grown this month and now I can see that she is no longer my little baby, but a little person. She was so lucky to have her daddy home for the last 6 weeks and is so spoiled! He has to go back to work in a week and she is going to miss him so much!


This month the Squiggler:

  • really has learned to walk! She takes up to 16 steps at a time and goes across the living room without falling.
  • Says Ga for grandma. She walks around the house calling Ga and looks for her at church.


  • Can drink through a straw with no problem.


  • Loves to share a banana everyday with my mom.


  • Sings so cute. She makes a cute humming noise. I have it on film, but it is hard to describe.


  • Loves to watch Sid the Science kid in Spanish.


  • Loves to dance and when we say "Shake your butt!" She moves her little booty!


  • Knows where her nose is and when we say "Where's your nose?" She points to her noses.


  • Loves dogs and is always looking for our wow wow.


  • Gives hugs.

  • Gets so excited when mommy comes home and still nurses everyday when I come home. I think she is going to be my longest baby that I nurse.

I'm sure there is lots of things I am forgetting, but I wanted to post on her day. I'm not sure I made it since blogger is being all wierd and has messed up my post two times now. This little girl is such a delight and I thank God for her everyday! She is such a little sweetie and loves her sisters so much! She loves to hang out with them in the room and just be part of the girls. She has a little bit of both of them in her. She brings so much to our lives. In some ways having a baby after so many years has been different, but I am so grateful for this opportunity in my life. To just cherish her and the short time in which our babies are actually babies and I wouldn't trade this time in my life for anything! Love you my Squiggler!




1 comment:

  1. Great pictures - the crocheted hat is adorable. My favorite is the last one. I'll tell H. his cousin is really walking.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete