Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Weegie!

Today is my oldest daughter's birthday! The one we call Weegie Woo! She is 14 today and my husband and I are wondering where the time went? It's just like yesterday when we welcomed her into this world! Both of us so scared because we had no idea what to do with this little baby?! I remember my husband turning to me and saying that I was going to have to be the disciplinarian because there was no way that he could ever be mad at her. (He is still kind of like that too!) She wanted to spend her day at the Grove in downtown LA. She was allowed to take one friend and we gave her money so she could go shopping and then we went out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory! It was sooo yummy!
Today also happens to be Mother's Day, but it wasn't about me, it was all about her. She even walked around with at tiara on her head all day! She is so my daughter sometimes!!! She loves to talk on the phone, or text, she loves to shop. She loves chick flicks and tv shows. For the most part we like the same kind of music and have a lot in common. I like to think that we are close and that there is nothing that she can't come tell me. I do know that there are some things that you just can't tell your mother, but when it comes to boys, she tells me a lot! She even lets me read texts and emails from the boy she likes. She is going into high school next year and I can't believe it. I remember her first day of pre school like it was yesterday and how she cried and wouldn't let me out of her sight!

She is my first born and what my husband and I refer to as our guniea pig. We had no clue as to what we were doing when she came along, but I think she is turning out pretty good. She is smart, friendly, sometimes a little shy in new situations, and very pretty! A lot of people say that she looks like me, but I think she looks like my husband! She definately has his eyes! She loves to play softball and has a lot of friends! She gets straight A's and plays the violin. She sometimes gets caught up in too much girl drama with her friends, but don't all girls in some ways?
I want to tell my Cinderella Princess (when she was little she wanted "shiny" hair) how much I love her and that I just want her to be happy more then anything! I am very proud of the young lady she is becoming. I want her to always remember that if you do the right thing then everything will be fine. Always treat others with kindness and respect and remember that God is always there with her. I want her to know that how special she is and amazed at her abilities we are. She has had some of the finest teachers and she is so much more organized then I will ever be!! Don't lose that skill because it will take you far! I love that she is always happy and want to remind her that her happiness is up to her, not your friends or boys, but that she makes the choice every day to be happy! Weegie you have no idea how much we love you!! I am so proud to be your mommy and I am so glad that God picked me! I am so blessed to have a daughter like you! With all my love, Mommy!


My wonderful husband took me out on Saturday to celebrate Mother's Day and bought me a pretty dress! We went to church in the morning and then home for a small photo shoot. We didn't really get any good shots and that was okay because Speedy Cheetah was in San Franscisco with her Girl Scout troop. We will hopefully get some good shots this weekend at my sister in laws!

I had a very good Mother's day and the best gift that I could EVER get, I already have!!! My 3 beautiful girls!! They make me want to be a better person! I love being their mother and hope that when they think of their childhood that they only have good memories! I hope they remember how we would make pancakes together or cuddle up and watch movies together. I hope that when they are older they want to hang out and we can leave daddy with the grandchildren (Hee Hee Hee) while we go out to lunch and then shopping. I love you my babies!

1 comment: