Saturday, May 22, 2010

Let's Go Dodgers!

My hubby and I had a date tonight! We went to a Dodger game! Just the two of us! I have always loved the Dodgers and so has my hubby. He use to go to a lot of games pre-children, but then he stopped going and last year he went to a couple and this year he invited me. I had so much fun and it brought back soooo many memories! My family always went to Opening Day with my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. It was a family affair! I even bought myself a new Dodger shirt just to wear to the game!
Our seats were in the Top Deck and we had great seats. We were able to see all the action and there was a lot of it! The Dodger pitcher beaned a Detroit player in the head. It wasn't pretty, but thankfully the guy seemed okay. There was 2 homeruns hit and my beloved Dodgers won!! Yay! Hubby is going to take me to one more game this season I think! I might get a Manny Ramirez jersey? I'm not sure yet? Oh and the Dodger dogs were just delicious!!
Look a whole post without a mention of kids! LOL!

2 comments: