Oh my how time is flying! The Squiggler is 17 months today and I can't believe it! I decided to take the day off today to spend with her and have her picture taken. Well she didn't want to have her picture taken and so we had to leave and come back. Even after giving her a little sugar she still didn't want to take her picture, so I had to sit on the couch next to her and they were able to get a couple that way. I'm hoping next month she does okay because I had planned to have her picture taken until she was 18 months, but we will see? I had her hair in two little pigtails, but she didn't like it so I had to take them out. I will try to get a picture of her like that soon.
This last month was a hard one for my little Squiggler and the rest of the family. She got really sick at the beginning of the month and then proceeded to get her grandma and sisters sick. Then I got a real bad cough and cold and so did she and now that has spread to her daddy and sisters. And last, but not least she has broken out in hives two times this month and now she has a rash all over her little body and we don't know what is causing it!! My poor little baby!! Oh yeah and I forgot that also this past month she hurt her leg and couldn't walk for 2 days! Say a prayer for my little darling and that she stays healthy from now on and that the rash goes away.
This month she has really grown and has learned so many things. Her vocabulary is amazing and my husband and I could have sworn she said, "Oh my goodness!" the other day. We took her to Urgent care the other day and found out that she weighs 20 lbs. and 6 ozs. She's long and lean like Weegie. The Squiggler:
- You run all over the place now and look so cute doing it because you twist your hips
- You love Sid the Science Kid in spanish and Elmo from Sesame Street.
- You say so many words and repeat everything! You say dog, Bozo (your dad taught you that one), boy, ball, cracker, down, go , milk, sisters, purse, boots, shoes and so many more that I can't think of right now.
- You understand so much and I can give you directions and you follow them. (Like go give this to Sissy and you do it.)
- You and the dog fight over me. It's really funny! If you are on my lap he tries to nudge you off and if he is on my lap you get really mad and say Dog! and wave your arms around.
- Your favorite toy is your play kitchen, play food, and shopping cart. You are such the little mommy.
- You love to sit on boxes. We need to buy you a chair.
- You are still be nursed and eat from the time I get home until bedtime. (You usually wake up once at night.)
- You love babies and say Awwww when you see one.
- You are very social and say hi to people at the store. You are shy for about 5-10 minutes and then that's it. You are not shy after that!
- You are learning to feed yourself with a spoon and drink from a straw or sippy cup.
- You love to be outside and be pushed in your toy car or push your toy car.
- When you want to do something you come and get my hand and say Go.
- You are very attached to me right now and I can't get enough of you!!!!
- You are a little bit of a bully and you are not afraid to move bigger kids out of your way!
- At dinner when we pray, you hold hands now too and bow your head! You are so sweet!
- You are so smart and know some of your colors already. You love to read your books and point to the right pictures when we ask you questions.
Squiggler we love you so much and thank the Lord for you everyday! You bring so much to our home and we know how Blessed we are to have you in our lives! You make us laugh and you love your sisters so much! Speedy Cheetah is so good with you and always wants to practice taking care of you for her babysitting business. You love Weegie too and want to be just like her. You like to sit at the mirror when she is putting her make up on and getting ready for school. I hope you always know how loved you are!!

No comments:
Post a Comment