
After an almost 10 hour drive, some through a thunderstorm and in pitch black surroundings, we made it to Sedona. We arrived at 10:30 at night so we couldn't see how beautiful our surroundings were. We just wanted to go to bed! Thank goodness for Mamma Mia. It saved us on most of our trip because Squiggler can watch it over and over again!

We are staying at Los Abrigados, a beautiful spa resort in the middle of Sedona, and it is really a luxurious place! I will blog each day so that we can remember this family vacation of 2010.

On the way up here we stopped in Needles, CA for dinner. We ate at the Wagon Wheel and it was very good. If by chance you are ever out here, then I would highly recommend this place. The staff was friendly, the food was good, and it was not crowded it all! Squiggler got her first mechanical pony ride and she really liked it!
PS: I started these posts on vacation, but never got around to posting them.
Love hearing about the trip. Too funny that squigglier loves mama Mia!
ReplyDeleteRinda