Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Squiggler is 19 Months!


****Warning! LOTS OF PICTURES!****
Squiggler took her 19 month pictures today. Everyone asks how long am I going to do this? I really can't answer. I love having her picture taken. I never know if we are going to get any good ones or not? Well today I think every single one they took was incredible!! I loved them all and had such a hard time choosing. Thankfully they will archive them for 2 years now instead of just 3 months so I can go back and buy some when I have extra money. They even had me sign another release form in case she ends up being a JCP photo model. LOL! Speedy Cheetah was twice.
I took two outfits and had my favorite photographer, Gracie, she is the bomb!! I like everyone there, but she is the manager and does the most amazing job and always gets Squiggler to smile and look at her. The black outfit I got recently on sale and she is wearing her black boots. The cheetah outfit, I bought like over a year ago thinking that she could wear it for her 1 year photos, but the dress was too big. It is still a little too big, but I couldn't wait anymore because I had this vision in my head. I took most of the props and Gracie put it together.
I love the following picture with the flower. To me she looks so artsy and bohemian. This baby cracks me up! My friends all call her Baby Diva. Hmmm? I wonder why?
Okay now on to Squiggler! My precious baby you weigh about 23 pounds now and you have probably grown a little. Your legs are sooo long! You don't walk, you run every where and sometimes you do a silly walk. You wear a size 12 months, 12-18 month clothes. Sometimes I put you in an 18 month, but they are usually too big and fall down off of you. You still wear a size 3 diaper and are still nursing. Now that it is summer you nurse exclusively again and do not drink a bottle at all. When you do drink something beside milk, it's in a sippy cup or with a straw.
This month we have started potty training you a little bit. You always tell us when you go potty and if we are lucky we get there in time and you go potty in the potty. LOL! You hate to have your hands dirty and always tell us "dirty, dirty" and demand to have your hands cleaned. You are such a good helper and help clean up around the house and throw things away for mommy. You also help me put the clothes in the washer or dryer.
You love to play mommy and play with your baby doll. Sometimes you get jealous of her if someone else pays attention to the baby doll and you are mean to her. It's kind of funny! You also like to pretend that you are a big girl and always have your purse and cell phone. You talk A LOT on the phone for pretend, but not for reals. When someone calls you don't like to really talk to them on the phone.
You communicate a lot now and tell us when you want to do something. (Like go, go outside or no when we ask you if you want something.) You push or pull us to where you want to go or do something. It's really cute. You love hanging out with your sisters and now that it is summer you go on 2 or 3 walks a day. One in the morning with your dad, in the afternoon with your sisters and the evening with mommy. You are one spoiled girl!!! You also love having everyone home for the summer and love having all the attention.
In the following picture she is wearing my shoes. She loves shoes and is always trying to walk around in them. Especially my heels! You also like to play dress up and are always taking someone's clothes.
You get all happy when we go to the mall and clap and say "yay!" LOL! You are definitely my daughter!!!!! We take you everywhere and just in the last 2 weeks you have started to give a little bit of trouble. You want to be a big girl and you don't want to sit in a high chair anymore, you want to walk around in church and explore, you don't want to stay in your stroller. You'd rather be Miss Independent and walk on your own.
Squiggler you are such a delight to us! We love you so much!! You are learning about prayers and like to hold hands, bow your head and say Amen! You count to 6 and your favorite tv show is still Sid the Science Kid, your favorite movie is Mamma Mia and you like to watch The Prices Right with Grandma. You love music and your favorite song is OMG by Usher. You like potatoes, whether they are french fries, mashed or just cut up and cooked. You drink a lot of water. You get on your bike and push yourself now, or you like to get on your scooter and have your sisters push you around. Like always I'm sure that I am forgetting something, but I can always add it later.
Thank you God for making Squiggler a part of our family. She brings us so much joy, laughter and happiness. We hope we are a good family to her and raise her well. May she always know you, and how much she is loved! She is the perfect combination of her two sisters! And all 3 of them are the greatest gifts we could have ever received!