
One year ago today I started a blog! I'm really glad that I did. I don't post everyday like most of my favorite bloggers do, but I manage to post a couple of times a month and maybe in the future I will do more. I made my girls pose for a picture because
last year they were my first image. Wow! What a difference a year makes! Now my girls are 14, 11 and 1. Weegie will be graduating soon from Middle school and Speedy Cheetah from Elementary. The Squiggler can walk, run and talks up a storm!

Now normally on blogiversaries people will do a give-away, but only my wonderful and talented sister in law reads my blog. I do have two followers though! (One I know and the other I don't. "Hi!")
Today was just a beautiful day! We went to church and then to the Legion for a menudo breakfast. We came home and took naps then went to the store as a family. We had a yummy dinner of talapia and shrimp with grilled vegetables and rice! Delicioso! Now we are getting ready to get the girls ready for bed and start the week. It will be a short week for us and we get a 4 day weekend!!! I can't wait!! Love to the one of you who read this and thanks!! You make me smile! Oh and if there is anyone else out there that reads this then please leave me a comment.
Love the picture of the girls - I think the Squiggler looks like me when I was little. I'm glad you blog, too!
ReplyDeleteRinda