Monday, June 28, 2010

Busy Times at Our House!

Well we have busy around here and I've been wanting to blog so I don't forget! On Friday, our Speedy Cheetah, met her Aunt Flo. If your not sure what I 'm talking about well then...I don't want my blog to be too much, but I know what it means. She was excited and had me cracking up all day, asking questions, going to Target to shop for necessities and I know she was feeling special. We even went out and got her a little treat to celebrate. Weegie made me laugh because she said she didn't remembering getting a treat. I'm sure she did, but I asked her if she remembered not getting a treat and she couldn't remember that either, so I'm pretty sure she did, she just doesn't remember anything because she is my blond child. LOL!
On Saturday, we attended a graduation party for our dear friends, Connie and Joey's oldest daughter. Connie and Joey have been our friends for about 14 years and we love them dearly. This year has been especially hard for them, Connie was diagnosed with cancer and Joey's kidney's failed and he now receives dialysis 3x a week. They are great people with 3 daughter just like us. So if you have a prayer to send their way, I know they would appreciate it. They also throw great parties and the food was soooo good! The party was at Connie's brother's house and he has a pool. Squiggler went swimming with her daddy and she loved it! We could not get her out of the pool! I forgot my camera so these were takend with my phone's camera and are not to good, but oh well!
On another big news tidbit from our house is that on Friday we bought the Squiggler a Dora potty seat and today she used it!!!! We are so proud of her and she knew she had done something special because we were all clapping for her! I hope this leads to full time potty training, but only time will tell. She hates to have a dirty diaper and always tells us when she has, but today she told us before hand!!! Go Squiggler! She will be our earliest! We have all summer to practice. Weegie was 2 and I thought that was early, and Speedy Cheetah waited until one week before her 3rd birthday. I thought she was never going to be trained. LOL!

And last, but not least, our Weegie girl started high school today!! Oh my! I can not believe that we dropped her off at high school this morning. It was just like yesterday that we were taking her to nursery school and she cried. She didn't cry this morning, but she was nervous and quickly found some girls to walk in with. Her daddy wanted to walk in with her, but I told him no because that was not cool. He was so funny, because he really wanted to go see where her class was going to be, but she was looking at him all mortified! LOL! He didn't go after all, but we did go pick her up and met her at Carl's Jr. (It's down the street from her school.) She saw us and wanted to jump in the car, but we wanted to eat. LOL! We made her go in with us and eat, but I told her she could go sit by the cute boy she knows from middle school. She went over to talk to him, but she didn't sit with him, she sat with us. So those are just some of the happenings around here! Things I want to remember! I love my life and I love my girls!! Oh yeah and my honey too! Thank you God for all our Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment