
Today I decided to take my girls to see Toy Story 3. Everyone and their mother has seen it and has said what a good movie it is! The older two went to see it in 3D, but I knew Squiggler wouldn't be able to handle that so we went to see it in the regular theater. A nearby movieplex had both showing at the same time so we decided to go there. Our theater was pretty packed and I put the baby on my lap. This was her first time ever going to the movies. She was pretty good up until the last 10 minutes of the movie. She had some popcorn and half of a hot dog, but at the end she decide she wanted some milk. (Mommy's milk) I am not comfortable with nursing just wherever so I told her to wait....well that was not a good idea! She got so mad and threw a little tantrum in the theater. She was tired because she had not taken a nap earlier even though we had tried putting her down. I couldn't even take her out of the movie because it was so packed and we didn't sit on an aisle. Oh well live and learn!

Overall, I think she did pretty well for her first time, but I think I will wait at least 6 months before I try that again. I didn't cry in the movie like all my friends said they had. I think it was because I was more worried about Squiggler. I wanted to blog about this because I don't want to forget her first time going to the movies, but I don't have any pictures because there was nothing at the theater to take her picture with to show what we had gone to go see. I like the pictures of her that I included in this post so that is why I added them. LOL!
That top picture is soooooo adorable! And I love the story of taking the girls to the movies.
ReplyDeleteRinda