Happy Father's Day to my Honey! Today is his day and all he wants to do is enjoy it at home and some grilled salmon. That's easy to do! I took some pixs with him and his girls today! They are all Daddy's Girls in their own way! We went to the mall and got him a Dodger shirt and a book he wanted. The girls are making him homemade cards and they are making one for Squiggler to sign too. (She thinks she can write her name.)

Here is my hubby with Weegie, our first born. The day she was born I remembered that he looked at me and said, "You're going to have to be the disciplinarian." He wasn't kidding! This girl has her daddy wrapped around her finger. She is 14 now and is turning into your typical teenager. All of a sudden we don't know anything and she knows everything. I hope we can make it through the next 6 years!!! I know he loves her so much and she loves him too!

Here is Speedy Cheetah and her daddy. She is his Nature Buddy. She will go camping with him, hiking, to the library and pretty much anywhere he asks. She is always up for an adventure with her daddy. She is 11 and her daddy knows everything!! Hope that doesn't change when she turns 14! LOL!
Here he is with Squiggler. She LOVES her daddy! When I come home she gets excited, but when her daddy walks through the door, forget me, she only wants him. She loves to go outside with him too and she loves to have him take her for long walks. He reads to her everyday and teaches her where her nose and other body parts are. He is also teaching her the colors and ABC's.

I got lucky and have the best hubby! He is such an amazing dad and all around guy! My tia always said, "Marry the man that treats you like a princess." and I did! Yay me! I couldn't be more Blessed! (Even when he drives me crazy by throwing Squiggler's food away!)

I couldn't resist posting this cute pix of the Sguiggler. She is modeling her new boots. She had some cute brown boots, but they are too small for her. She found them on Saturday and demanded that I put them on her. Well they wouldn't fit and she was so sad, so when we went to the mall I bought her some news ones that where on sale for $9.99. She is very happy with her new boots and wore them to church. Everytime I told her to show someone her new boots, she would stick her foot out. Too cute!
Love the boots and all the pix! Thanks for posting.
ReplyDeleteRinda