I love my friends and they make me happy too! This is a picture of me with my bff! We have been friends since we were 8 years old!! We met in 3rd grade and when I first met her I didn't like her! Hahaha! We have been through so much and when we get together we have so much fun over the silliest things!
My wonderful hubby makes me happy and I love him so much! I am so thankful that we met 16 years ago at a party that neither of us had planned to attend. Good thing we did! Here we are 16 years later with 3 kids and a dog. He is the perfect man for me!
My new car makes me happy! It runs so smoothly and fits our family perfectly!! Every time I see it I get happy because I know it's ours and the way it came to be is an act of God. How we ended up with a car from New Mexico in our price range with low mileage is a miracle that only HE could have helped us with!
Shoes make me happy and I love to wear heels!! I haven't bought myself a new pair in a while, but I still love them! Also purple is my favorite color and everytime I see it, it brings a smile to my face. It was also my daddy's favorite color and it makes me think of him too!
I love SATC and enjoy watching it each and every time it is on! I have the movie and the entire series and I got to see the sequel today! These gals make me happy and suspend reality for me a little when I get the chance to see it!! I am also a big Friends fan! I love that series too and catch old episodes each time I see them on the tv. I don't own the series, but I wish I did. Someday I will!
LOL! I love diet coke and frappucinos from Starbucks too! I don't really drink alcohol or coffe, but oh yeah I need my diet coke once a day! My frappucinos are about 2x a week if I'm lucky. It's funny though because everyone at my Starbucks knows me by name and my drink order too. You would think I went there everyday, but I don't. I have been going for the last 4 or 5 years though.- stargazer lilies
- the sun
- dancing
- giving compliments
- unexpected good texts from friends
- reading
- getting a pedicure
And the other thing that makes me so happy that I love is my church. I don't have picture of it or the people that I go to church with, but I have been going to the same church for the last 20 years. God is a big part of my life and I pray a rosary daily. I go to church every Sunday and serve as an Eucharist minister and CCD teacher. I try to help in ways that I can and to be a good example. I am far from perfect, but I know that God loves me! I have so much to learn still and I often don't feel worthy of all the love that God has shown me, but I also know that one of the most wonderful things about His love is that it is unconditional. He might not like the choices that we make, but He ALWAYS loves us. For this I am so grateful!!

Love your post today - nice to read more about you!
ReplyDeleteAre you heading over to Carlos' today? Maybe I"ll give a call over there to catch up with everyone.
Rinda
What a great list of things that make you happy.
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm stopping by from Kelly's Korner. This is a great list! My pups think they are people too and I'll admit they're spoiled pooches (no kids yet in my house). Feel welcome to stop by any time.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend! :)
Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/