Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Part 2 of the Story

The above picture is of Johnny and Squiggler. Johnny, his mom and grandma happend to be a big part of the Squiggler's birthday yesterday. He had his pictures taken before us and it took his mother and grandmother FOREVER to pick what pixs of him they wanted. While they were deciding Johnny decided to roll his big truck all over the aisles at JCP's and no one said a word to him. Johnny is 5 and quite the character. Squiggler really liked him! I worry if this is a foreshadowing of her later years? I hope not. He would crash the truck into something and she would run and go get it for him. Then he would do it again. He also had a big white bear and kept throwing that into the air. She thought it was great! Johnny and his family are the reason why our appointment was 40 minutes late. I was not happy and let the young photographer know. I will also be talking to his district manager about training new staff. Cesar left a lot to be desired in customer service even though he did get some cute shots of my baby girl.

When we went to see Santa, who happend to be waiting in the line right before us? Johnny and his family. The Squiggler was thrilled. I was not. I will admit that I was pleased that they took 10 minutes at the register deciding what frame to put precious Johnny's picture in. Because of that the Squiggler was able to sit in Santa's lap for 10 minutes while he read and sang to her. I don't think Santa does that for everyone. Santa is the same from when she took her pictures at just 2 weeks old. He remembers her and so does the sweet photographer that works there. That is my most favorite picture in the whole world and if I can scan it I will to add to this story. That's all for now.

Oh and by the way after all that Johhny's grandma left her camera at the Santa booth and I turned it in to the photographer. I hope she went back for it. One more thing, Johnny is break dancing in the above picture.

1 comment:

  1. I have this vision of you walking into your kinder class next year, and who is there to greet you? Johnny!
    LOL!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete