Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me 2010!

Well another birthday is here and I enjoyed my day at the Happiest Place on Earth. My mom had one two tickets in a raffle and we decided to go on my birthday. Weegie and Squiggler went with us too. We go there bright and early, but it was already packed!!! We got into the park at 9am and found out that they closed the park at 10am! Wow! So glad we weren't late!
The Squiggler did not like the characters this year except for Mickey Mouse. She liked him and kept waving at him during the parade and when he marched with the band in front of the castle. This year we got on Small World and Dumbo. She loved both of them, but she loved the Small World ride the most. She kept waving at the dolls and clapping her hands. When we got off the ride she wanted to buy this small boat filled with people so we did to remeber this trip with her.

She got plum tuckered out around 3pm and so she took a nap in her stroller. It got really cold after 4pm so I wrapped her in my mom's jacket. She slept for a good hour. During that time I just walked around while my mom and Weegie got on rides. This year we were able to see both parades, that Squiggler enjoyed, and the snow fall. I didn't see that last year and it was absolutely beautiful. My mom and Weegie ran into Squiggler's boyfriend at Autopia! I couldn't believe it!! All the people there and we ran into somebody we knew. Squiggler didn't see him or she would have wanted to go with him. Just kidding!

Weegie bought a cute headband, Squiggler got the boat and a stuffed Mickey. I got a shirt and so did my mom. We stayed until about 8pm, but by then I was tired!! I didn't sleep well the night before and had been up since 2:30 in the morning!


We went into California Adventures for a little while, but we didn't stay long. I had the girls take a picture in the O for our last name. Of course we couldn't get the Squiggler to look. I had another wonderful birthday and so many of my friends and family called or texted me to wish me a wonderful day. It was!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) Birthday Rita! It sounds like you had a great day, and I'm so glad you didn't get rained on. We arrived home safe and sound, but it started pouring later in the day.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete