Sunday, December 19, 2010

Vacation at Last!

I've been meaning to post for the past two days because I am finally on Winter break, but I've been so tired that I have been going to sleep so early. I had planned to post everyday in December, but then life got in the way. (Mainly work!) The last two weeks have just been craziness and now for the next three weeks I just get to enjoy my family! We had report cards due, 2 days were I didn't go to work, parent conferences, Christmas gifts, Winter program and 4 days of shortend days at school. It was intense! The pictures in this post are from Squiggler's 2 year old photo shoot. Like always she had three clothing changes and even though it was really hard to get these shots, I love them all!
All of us are on break now and we just get to enjoy the next 3 weeks together! It has been raining for the last 3 days and today we finally went to the mall so that I could pick up these pictures!! It was crazy!! We luckily got a good parking spot, and JCP's wasn't crowded so I was able to return something and get my pictures with ease. I have to still do some Christmas shopping and head to some malls that I don't normally go to, but they have the stores that I need. This week I also have a date with my honey planned, getting pedicures, a baking party, a nativity play, Christmas eve mass, a family party, and then Christmas. My birthday is the following week and then breakfast with my besties as well as my mom making my favorite meal and New Years Eve. The third week we might actually have time to breath before going back to work. I don't mind it, but I feel like we haven't gotten to enjoy the season. I've been listening to my Christmas cd's every chance I get, but except for my tree all of my other Christmas decorations didn't make it down this year. (My honey, wouldn't bring them down. He just has no idea sometimes and can be kind of a Scrooge, but I still love him. )
Hopefully we can still find the true meaning of Christmas in all of this. I love all the picturs of my Squiggler, but the above one is my favorite! She is displaying the little attitude she has with her hands on her hips. I love it!!! Today the girls were playing the Wii and she wanted to join. She is so funny. It's late so I am going to go to sleep now, but will post more this week I promise. I think tomorrow will be my wish list if money was no object. That should be fun!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the Winter white, too! I've enjoyed all your blogging this month.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete