Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me Part 2!

This birthday proved to be a really GREAT one! My actual birthday was on Tuesday, but on Monday my honey made me a special dinner since I wasn't going to be home on my actual birthday. Then on my birthday I got to go to the Happiest and most Crowdest Place on Earth!! I had so much fun with my mom and two of my girls. I also kind of got in for free, but that is another story for another time.
On Wednesday, my besties took me out to breakfast to a French restaurant called Chez Nous. It was sooo yummy and we had such a good time. I have known the bottom picture besties for about 14 1/2 years. The day I started at my new school they came up and introduced themselves to me and we all taught Kinder. We were the 3 Muskateers. Sadly, they have both left me, but we are all still friends. The bestie on top was my old boss and we became such good friends and join the other two once a month for dinner. We have been doing this for the last 4 years now and we have a date every month! These are old pictures because I forgot to take out my camera and have the waiter take our picture. We had the best waiter and the yummiest croissants!!
The picture on the bottom is also from a couple of years ago. (Pre-Squiggler) It is of me and my oldest and dearest bff! We have known each other since we were 8 and have been through so much together!!!! She is like the sister that I never had. She was the maid of honor at my wedding and I am the godmother to her only son. She and I went out to breakfast this morning to celebrate my birthday. Unfortunately, she was sad because the guy she had been seeing broke up with her on my birthday!! How dare him! He is a good guy, but they both want different things. I know it's very hard for her right now, but I hope that her heart heals fast and she finds the right guy she is looking for. She is a great person (and so was he) and deserves the type of guy that can give her all that she desires.

Also on Wednesday my mommy made me my favorite meal, meatloaf. I don't like just any meatloaf, but I love my mommy's! I have never ever ever celebrated my birthday 3 days in a row. It was very nice! Usually people just forget!! This year I received lots of texts, phone calls and time with good people! Thank you God for all my blessings!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment