Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Starbucks and Date Night!

LOL! I don't love this picture, but I wanted to put a picture of my honey and me up this was the only picture I could find of us taken in the last 6 months!! That is not good! I hate taking pictures right now, but still try to because it's not about me. When I'm gone, my girls are going to look at these pictures and not see that I don't have good make up or that my hair looks bad, I hope they see the mom that loves them so much! Okay enough with that and on to the post!
Today I went to Starbucks like I do every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. I love my Starbucks and will go out of my way to go to "my" store. When I walk in the baristas all greet me by name and will start my drink. They always ask if I want one or two because usually I only buy one. My mom babysits Squiggler and I don't pay her with money, I pay her with Starbucks. I buy her 3 Frappucino's a week and once a week I get one too. Well today I went to my Starbucks and who was sitting there in a red shirt and shorts? Santa Claus!!! I'm not kidding! Santa Claus was at my Starbucks with Mrs. Claus and on his cup it said Santa Claus. They were leaving as I was leaving and he held the door for me and was wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. He looked at me and said, "My wife would love your boots!" LOL! I thought that was so cute and funny. They jumped into a white Camaro and were on their merry way. I guess the reindeer had the night off. Seeing Santa at Starbucks totally made my day!
My honey and I also had a date night! We haven't had a date night since the summer. We put Squiggler's sisters in charge of her and we were off. We went to see a romantic comedy that isn't really worth writing about and to dinner. It was nice just to be the two of us for a little while! We had a great salad and a yummy pizza at this little italian restaurant that I had been dying to go to in forever!!!!! We then went to the madhouse known as Target to buy some baking supplies. It was a ZOO! We were in and out of there pretty fast, but the cashier told us that some brainiac scheduled only 3 cashiers for the evening! Really??? 4 nights before Christmas and they only had 3 cashiers? They had every backup team member on those lines and the store was a mess! Oh well, I hope somebody learned their lesson!





No comments:

Post a Comment