Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!!


I promised myself that I would post more this month and so I am going to try daily even if it's short and sweet. I love December!!! I'm not sure why? Maybe it's because of Christmas or my birthday or the music, but I do love December!!! I finally broke out my Christmas CD's yesterday!! I love me some Mariah Carey Christmas!!!! Tonight, Weegie and I went to a food tasting event at the hall where her quince is going to be. We had so much fun tasting everything and then deciding on her menu! I let her pick out mostly her favorites because after all it is her day. We did have a disagreement about what salads to pick because you get 3 salads for the buffet. She wanted the pasta salad and I wanted the macaroni. Well....she won because it is her day. LOL! I told her that I won! Even though the quince is going to be small San Fernando wise, I'm hoping it will be everything she wants!! I know she is really excited and I am too! For a little while I was feeling unsure about the quince because they are not cheap and I am working extra hours to pay for it, but my friend Karina put it into perspective for me. I never had a quince, in fact I never even dreamed of one because I knew it would have never happend. Only one of my cousins even had one and there is a long story of why she got one that I will post at another time. Karina said that a quince is the one day when it is all about you! It's very special and that even a wedding can't compare because that's not all about you. In a wedding you have to compomise, but not for your quince. Not sure if I worded it right, but it made so much sense to me when she said it. Anyhow that is all I have for right now!! Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. I always love to hear what you're thinking and how the girls are doing, so I'll be glad for more posts. I'm sure you will never regret having a nice Quince for Cynthia!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete