Monday, December 20, 2010

My Wish List!

Okay now remember this is for fun only and if money was no object! These things would be on my Christmas wish list. The first thing on my wishlist would be a new Coach purse! I don't know if I would really buy a pink one, but I would definately buy a Coach purse. My current purse is about 4 years old and even though that doesn't seem to old, it's starting to look a little shabby. I did almost get one about 2 weeks ago at Macy's because it was a great deal, but then I didn't. Oh well, someday I will.
I've always wanted a purple coat. My best friend has a short one and I love it! I don't know what length I would get, but it would definately be purple! I love this color and it was the favorite color of my grandpa and grandma too.
I'm not sure why I would want an ipad, but it's on my list. I think it would be fun to have. I don't even have an ipod touch because we have 3 older ipods and they work just fine. But like I said if Santa was bringing it, I wouldn't turn it away!
I would so love to have some Chanel sunglasses. I love sunglasses and wear them all the time. I have two pair of perfectly good Coach sunglasses, black and brown. The price of real Chanel sunglasses is more then the price I paid for the other two together. I think Chanel makes the most beautiful sunglasses in the world!
A Target giftcard for $500 would be on my wishlist too. That way I could take my girls to Target and buy them some toys! By toys I mean whatever electronic device they are craving right now and I'm not even sure they are craving any. I tried to see if there was, but they didn't give any hints as to something they would like. I think they might like some Wii games or something like that, but I don't even know. My girls are low maintenance in some things, but high maintenance in others.
Now this is my wishlist and I kept everything under $500 dollars. If Santa came to me tomorrow and said you could have a new car, I would want a Toyota Sequoia or a Chevy Acadia in white!!! LOL! That was kind of fun considering I never know what I want for Christmas and always ask for gift cards so that I can buy a new outfit for myself. What's on your wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. I bought most of the things on my wish list already - mostly as necessary replacements, but still pricey. They were a new computer and a new telephoto lens for my camera. I did also get for Christmas a new 85 mm lens, which I love so far. If money had been no object, I would have replaced my camera, too, but couldn't really manage it with what I had to replace. Don't tell my kids, but they're both getting big electronic gifts this year: an ipod touch for C. and an Xbox something or other for the boy.

    ReplyDelete