Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending the Parade of Tables at my church. I had never been before, but had been asked to host a table. I didn't want to because I didn't know what it was. So I took my mom and we went. My table was hosted by my good friend Jen and she did a really great job. The hostess is in charge of decorating a table with the Christmas theme and provides appetizers, drinks and dessert for her guest. The guest pay for their own dinner and there are numerous raffles and silent auctions going on. It was really fun and I might want to try it someday.
I didn't post yesterday because we didn't have internet, so I missed a day! Ooops! Oh and I will add a picture later. I have to finish cleaning now!!
'
Park City Utah
4 years ago

Sounds like a fun time.
ReplyDeleteRinda